Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Its down to 4


The last 4 standing are Jason Castro, David Cook, Syesha Mercado, and David Archuleta. One of them will be going home tonight. I am a Jason Castro fan, but he had a rough night last night. He sounded a little odd during his first song, a rendition of Bob Marley's 'I Shot the Sheriff' and forgot some of the words while singing Bob Dylan's "Mr Tambourine Man'. It was definately a rough night, but I don't think it was anywhere near as bad as the judges did. I have always had faith that the show was really in the voter's hands, but I think I am finally seeing this year that the judges already have their winner picked by this point and will do anything and everything in their power to sway the viewers in their direction. I think Syesha is the weakest link, but am afraid Jason Castro will get the axe tonight.

No comments: